One Big Happy Family


Allow me to introduce you to my family.  This is our oldest, he just turned 17 and it seems like yesterday I was bringing him home from the hospital and now he has grown into this handsome young man.  I cherish what little time I have left with him at the house because I am painfully aware that if I blink, he is going to be off at college and not here every day. 
 

 
Next, is this beautiful young lady.  She turned 14 in September.  She is growing up to be quite a young lady.  It is very interesting watching her come into her own.  She is figuring out people and where she wants to "fit".  Unlike her brother, she is very social and I fear that when she turns 16 and starts to drive I will never see her.  So, I hold onto every second I have with her in the meantime.



Then there is my oldest step-son.  He is also 14.  He is such a great kid.  He has matured so much over the past year it is unbelievable.  He has such a kind heart.  He loves to skateboard and be outside.  I would do anything for this kid.


This is the youngest of the step-children.  She is 13 years old.  She is our active one.  She is currently in competitive cheer, cross country and a cheerleader at school.  She is very determined and does not let anything get in the way of achieving a goal. 

 
And then there are the two foster children.  C-man and Peanut.  We have had them since April 2012.  C-man was 13 months and Peanut was 6 weeks.  We are not allowed to post pictures of them until we adopt the so you will have to wait on those.  That day should be within the next year.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Have I Got Myself Into Now?