Homemade Granola in the Ninja Foodi

I love me some granola on my yogurt. I am also too cheap to buy the individual yogurts with granola that you can add. I have a tried and true recipe for granola but it bakes for an hour in the oven. Let’s just say, “ain’t nobody got time for that”!  I decided to try it in the Foodi. It turned out just as good and I cut the baking time considerably. Here is how I did it:

First I added the sugar, coconut oil and honey in the pot and set it to sauté on high. Just stir that until the sugar is completely dissolved.



Next, add the oats, cinnamon and salt. And stir until coated.


I then put the lid down and set it for the bake function and set it for 250 degrees and cook forn45!minutes stirring every 15 minutes. Spread it on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper and let cool. Once it is cooled, break it up. I store mine in an airtight canister.


I like to eat mine on my yogurt but I would love to hear some other ways you use granola. 

Granola
1/2  cup brown sugar
1/2 cup honey
1/4 cup 
4 cups quick oats
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp salt

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Have I Got Myself Into Now?